Murfreesboro arranged perfect weather for the 2017 Christmas Parade, sponsored by WGNS Radio.
Here are the award winners:
- MAYOR'S CUP (best overall entry) Stones River National Battlefield
- Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce "Spirit of the Community" Award: Murfreesboro City Schools
- BEST WALKING ENTRY: The Dance Academy
- BEST SCOUT ENTRY: Girl Scout Unit 157
- BEST FLOAT (Civic): Rutherford County Sheriffs Office
- BEST FLOAT (church or school): Siegel High School CTE
- BEST FLOAT (business): Lisa Duke Crowell, Court Clerk
- BEST VEHICLE ENTRY: Johnny Hale
- BEST HORSE ENTRY: Samantha Jones
Click on the links below to view photo galleries from the day.