The freakishly rainy weather has been followed by a cold front, which has resulted in icy roads.
Several Rutherford County roads were reported with slick, icy conditions this Friday morning, Feb. 14:
- Bass Road at Baker Road in the Blackman community.
- Shacklett Road and Sulphur Springs Road in the Leanna community.
- Blackman Road at Bass Road in the Blackman community.
- George Franklin Road at Florence Road near Smyrna.
- Florence Road at Sulphur Springs Road at the bridge.
- Bradyville Road at Dilton-Mankin Road near Bradyville.
- Stratus Drive and Mural Lane near the Buchanan community.
Also, several roads remain closed due to excessive flooding:
- Sulphur Springs Road, Shacklett Road and Buckeye Valley Road near Leanna...
- Goochie Ford Road at the slab near Readyville.
- Stones River Lane at the slab near Christiana.
- Elam Mill Road at the slab near Christiana.
- Kedron Church Road and Rocky Fork Road near Smyrna.
- Vaught Road at the slab near Readyville.